- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x EL84 Tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: - Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times - Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes - No need for expensive matched tube sets - Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands - Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' Turbosound speaker
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence con
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
MS-60B MultiStomp Bass Pedal
Tightens, Tunes, and Repairs Anything on Your KitSweetwater has seen a number of drum multi tools roll out this year, and we couldn't be happier. Products like the TAMA TMT9 have been sorely missing from stick bags for decades. The TAMA Multi Tool includes two drum keys: one offset for hard-to-reach screws, and one that lets you use the entire tool as a T key - great for added torque and quick head replacements. Additional tools include an Allen wrench set for on-site kick pedal tune-ups, a Phillips screwdriver for stands and snare strainers, and a 7mm hex nut driver to tighten down loose lug nuts. We also really liked the wing nut opening, which gives you extra power to lock in stand angles and tear them down again at the end of the night.
Our revolutionary heat-tempering process transforms ordinary hickory into drumsticks with unprecedented durability.
No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks and consistent feel from pair to pair.