Tama DKP146 MRK Soundworks 14 x 6 Matte Brown Kapur Snare DrumPart of the Tama Soundworks Series - 6mm 7ply Kapur Shell Construction with Sound Arc Hoop (10 hole) sized 6" x 14". Kapur is relatively heavy and hard wood that provides a fat, dry and warm sound. This well-balanced sound is suitable for various genres of music.
- Kapur Construction
- Part of the Soundworks Series
- 6 x 14 Shell
- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x EL84 Tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: - Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times - Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes - No need for expensive matched tube sets - Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands - Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' Turbosound speaker
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence con
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Tightens, Tunes, and Repairs Anything on Your KitSweetwater has seen a number of drum multi tools roll out this year, and we couldn't be happier. Products like the TAMA TMT9 have been sorely missing from stick bags for decades. The TAMA Multi Tool includes two drum keys: one offset for hard-to-reach screws, and one that lets you use the entire tool as a T key - great for added torque and quick head replacements. Additional tools include an Allen wrench set for on-site kick pedal tune-ups, a Phillips screwdriver for stands and snare strainers, and a 7mm hex nut driver to tighten down loose lug nuts. We also really liked the wing nut opening, which gives you extra power to lock in stand angles and tear them down again at the end of the night.
Heavy-duty Cymbal Stand You Can Count OnTama's HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand gives you the stability and versatility you need. The patented Quick-Set Tilter is one of the most reliable tilter mechanisms Sweetwater drummers have gotten their hands on, particularly considering that it's infinitely adjustable. Similarly, the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate make attaching and detaching cymbals a breeze. What's more, you can easily convert the HC83BW between a boom and straight configuration. And with its ultra-stable double-braced legs and Quick-Set hardware, the Tama HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand offers you extremely secure support for your cymbals. Tama HC83BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- A strong and sturdy cymbal stand that can handle even extremely heavy ride cymbals
- Broad tripod base with double-braced legs provide an sturdy and secure base
- Quick-Set Tilter offers infinite adjustability and rock-solid stability
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching/detaching cymbals fast and easy
- Convertible between boom and straight configurations as needed
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for secure attachment of external tom and percussion holders
Our revolutionary heat-tempering process transforms ordinary hickory into drumsticks with unprecedented durability.
No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks and consistent feel from pair to pair.