Heavy-duty Cymbal Stand for Your Heaviest CymbalsWith its ultra-stable double-braced legs and Quick-Set hardware, the Tama HC84BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand offers you secure support for even your heaviest cymbals. That's because the HC84BW comes fully equipped with a detachable WA900 counterweight, which lets you balance even large ride cymbals and other instruments with ease. The patented Quick-Set Tilter is one of the most reliable tilter mechanisms Sweetwater drummers have gotten their hands on, particularly considering that it's infinitely adjustable. Similarly, the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate make attaching and detaching cymbals a breeze. Tama HC84BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- A strong and sturdy cymbal stand that can handle even extremely heavy ride cymbals
- Broad tripod base with double-braced legs provide an sturdy and secure base
- Quick-Set Tilter offers infinite adjustability and rock-solid stability
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching/detaching cymbals fast and easy
- Convertible between boom and straight configurations as needed
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for secure attachment of external tom and percussion holders
- Detachable WA900 counter weight balances even extremely heavy cymbals
Our revolutionary heat-tempering process transforms ordinary hickory into drumsticks with unprecedented durability.
No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks and consistent feel from pair to pair.
- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x EL84 Tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: - Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times - Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes - No need for expensive matched tube sets - Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands - Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' Turbosound speaker
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence con
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This Sturdy, Affordable Stand Has the Features You Need!Trust the Tama HS60W Snare Stand to keep your snare exactly where you need it, even during the your monster drum solo. Tailor your snare's tilt position exactly the way you want it, courtesy of Tama'a Quick-Set Tilter. The HS60W Snare Stand has a Swiveling Basket, so you can place the strainer in any position without affecting the rest of the stand. Add fatigue-fighting Escape Claws, rubber cushions, and a healthy height-adjustment range, and you've got an affordable stand that's built to fit any player or style. Check out the HS60W Snare Stand today.
The Perfect Feel and Premium Hardware:The Alesis Crimson Mesh Kit is a five-piece electronic drum kit featuring exclusive Alesis mesh drum heads (U.S. Patent 9,424,827) that delivers the perfect feel and expression. It features an 8-inch kick, 12-inch dual-zone snare, two 8-inch dual-zone rack toms and a 10-inch dual-zone floor tom, along with a 12-inch hi-hat with pedal, 12-inch crash with choke and 14-inch three-zone ride. A premium chrome 4-post rack with separate double-braced snare stand keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play!
Jingle All the WayThe TAMA Jingle Ring adds a great-sounding percussion instrument to your drum or percussion kit! Mounted on a hi-hat stand or independently, the Jingle Ring has nine pairs of nickel-plated steel jingles for a bright, clear sound that will make itself heard through even the loudest ensemble. The Jingle Ring's eyebolt-style clamp prevents slippage while you're playing, and allows for mounting the Jingle Ring to your hi-hat rod or the 8mm diameter rod of a boom arm. Add an exciting new dimension to your drum kit with the TAMA Jingle Ring.
Keep Your Drums in Tune!Keep your kit tuned with Tama's TW100 Tension Watch drum tuner. This handy device greatly simplifies and accelerates drum tuning, using a sensitive tension-sensing mechanism to measure the actual head tension, making it easy to duplicate tunings every time you change heads. No longer will it be the long and tedious process it used to be to tune your drums, thanks to the TW100 Tension Watch. Well tuned drums are key to a great recording, and every professional and project studio can benefit from a TW100 Tension Watch.
- 10W practice guitar amp
- 2 Channels – Clean + OD
- Patented ISF
- Digital ‘tape’ delay FX
- MP3/Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
Tama DKP146 MRK Soundworks 14 x 6 Matte Brown Kapur Snare DrumPart of the Tama Soundworks Series - 6mm 7ply Kapur Shell Construction with Sound Arc Hoop (10 hole) sized 6" x 14". Kapur is relatively heavy and hard wood that provides a fat, dry and warm sound. This well-balanced sound is suitable for various genres of music.
- Kapur Construction
- Part of the Soundworks Series
- 6 x 14 Shell