Specifications.Neck: Wizard III Maple neck .Fingerboard: Maple w/Black dot inlay .Frets: Jumbo .Body: Ash .Neck Pickup: Quantum (H) .Middle Pickup: Quantum (S) .Bridge Pickup: Quantum (H) .Bridge: Edge-Zero II Tremolo w/ ZPS3Fe .Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black .Scale Length: 25.5"
13" Kapur Snare from TAMA's Soundworks CollectionThe TAMA Soundworks Kapur snare drum is built from seven plies of select kapur — a heavy hardwood with a dark, oaky attack. Sweetwater drummers found this snare robust and balanced, particularly in a recording environment, with a warm, dry voice that excels under close mics. Tuned low, this snare elicits a husky bark. But tune it tight and the DKP137 can muscle through the thickest mix. Precise rounded-outer bearing edges, an included Evans G1 batter head, and a set of TAMA Sound Arc hoops make it fast and easy to dial in a wide range of workable tones.Your snare is the heart of your kit. Power your backbeat with the TAMA Soundworks Kapur snare drum.
Jingle All the WayThe TAMA Jingle Ring adds a great-sounding percussion instrument to your drum or percussion kit! Mounted on a hi-hat stand or independently, the Jingle Ring has nine pairs of nickel-plated steel jingles for a bright, clear sound that will make itself heard through even the loudest ensemble. The Jingle Ring's eyebolt-style clamp prevents slippage while you're playing, and allows for mounting the Jingle Ring to your hi-hat rod or the 8mm diameter rod of a boom arm. Add an exciting new dimension to your drum kit with the TAMA Jingle Ring.
Our revolutionary heat-tempering process transforms ordinary hickory into drumsticks with unprecedented durability.
No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks and consistent feel from pair to pair.
Tightens, Tunes, and Repairs Anything on Your KitSweetwater has seen a number of drum multi tools roll out this year, and we couldn't be happier. Products like the TAMA TMT9 have been sorely missing from stick bags for decades. The TAMA Multi Tool includes two drum keys: one offset for hard-to-reach screws, and one that lets you use the entire tool as a T key - great for added torque and quick head replacements. Additional tools include an Allen wrench set for on-site kick pedal tune-ups, a Phillips screwdriver for stands and snare strainers, and a 7mm hex nut driver to tighten down loose lug nuts. We also really liked the wing nut opening, which gives you extra power to lock in stand angles and tear them down again at the end of the night.
Tama DKP146 MRK Soundworks 14 x 6 Matte Brown Kapur Snare DrumPart of the Tama Soundworks Series - 6mm 7ply Kapur Shell Construction with Sound Arc Hoop (10 hole) sized 6" x 14". Kapur is relatively heavy and hard wood that provides a fat, dry and warm sound. This well-balanced sound is suitable for various genres of music.
- Kapur Construction
- Part of the Soundworks Series
- 6 x 14 Shell
Heavy-duty Cymbal Stand You Can Count OnTama's HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand gives you the stability and versatility you need. The patented Quick-Set Tilter is one of the most reliable tilter mechanisms Sweetwater drummers have gotten their hands on, particularly considering that it's infinitely adjustable. Similarly, the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate make attaching and detaching cymbals a breeze. What's more, you can easily convert the HC83BW between a boom and straight configuration. And with its ultra-stable double-braced legs and Quick-Set hardware, the Tama HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand offers you extremely secure support for your cymbals. Tama HC83BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- A strong and sturdy cymbal stand that can handle even extremely heavy ride cymbals
- Broad tripod base with double-braced legs provide an sturdy and secure base
- Quick-Set Tilter offers infinite adjustability and rock-solid stability
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching/detaching cymbals fast and easy
- Convertible between boom and straight configurations as needed
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for secure attachment of external tom and percussion holders
Keep Your Drums in Tune!Keep your kit tuned with Tama's TW100 Tension Watch drum tuner. This handy device greatly simplifies and accelerates drum tuning, using a sensitive tension-sensing mechanism to measure the actual head tension, making it easy to duplicate tunings every time you change heads. No longer will it be the long and tedious process it used to be to tune your drums, thanks to the TW100 Tension Watch. Well tuned drums are key to a great recording, and every professional and project studio can benefit from a TW100 Tension Watch.
Easily set the Desired AngleThe MCB30EN features the Quick-Set Tilter, which lets you set the cymbal to almost any angle and holds its position using the friction of six metal disc plates instead of traditional gears. The Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching and removing cymbals easy by simply pressing the two buttons on the sides of the unit. Fine adjustments to cymbal swing can be made by rotating the unit.
- 300mm Length
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
This Sturdy, Affordable Stand Has the Features You Need!Trust the Tama HS60W Snare Stand to keep your snare exactly where you need it, even during the your monster drum solo. Tailor your snare's tilt position exactly the way you want it, courtesy of Tama'a Quick-Set Tilter. The HS60W Snare Stand has a Swiveling Basket, so you can place the strainer in any position without affecting the rest of the stand. Add fatigue-fighting Escape Claws, rubber cushions, and a healthy height-adjustment range, and you've got an affordable stand that's built to fit any player or style. Check out the HS60W Snare Stand today.
- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x EL84 Tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: - Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times - Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes - No need for expensive matched tube sets - Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands - Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' Turbosound speaker
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence con
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany