Clip-On Tuner with “True Color” DisplayThe BOSS “TU” line is synonymous with reliable, roadworthy and accurate tuning. Today, the world’s most famous tuner prefix gets “clipped-on” with the debut of the TU-10. Reinventing the traditional image of clip-on tuners, the TU-10 offers a stylish design and robust body with high-performance features derived from other BOSS tuners, such as Accu-Pitch, flat tuning up to five semitones, and Stream mode. A unique feature — the “true color” LCD — provides a full, multi-color visual experience not seen before in other clip-on tuners. In addition, the reflection-display function dramatically improves visibility.
- Proven BOSS quality and reliability in a clip-on format
- Dramatic advancement of visibility with unique “true color” LCD and reflection-display function
- Accu-Pitch function, flat tuning up to 5 semitones, and Stream mode
- Stylish design and robust body
- Available in a variety of colors
Key FeaturesDie cast tuners The diecast tuners on the Action series basses provide stability and fine tuning. Canadian Hard Maple Neck Due to its stiffness and therefore stability, hard maple has become the main wood for building bass necks, especially Bolt-On neck joints.
The DC-3g by Line 6 is a replacement or spare 9V DC power supply for the Line 6 POD HD family. It is compatible with the POD HD Desktop and HD 300/400/500. Because it's a DC power supply, there's no need to lug along an additional voltage converter. Simply attach one of the included international adapters and you're good to go.Note: Not for use with the original POD, POD 2.0, POD XT series, or POD X3 series products. Those use the PX-2 AC power supply only. Also not compatible with the POD HD Pro.
- Replacement or spare international DC power supply for the Line 6 POD HD family
- Compatible with the POD HD Desktop, HD 300, HD 400 and HD 500