Tama DKP146 MRK Soundworks 14 x 6 Matte Brown Kapur Snare DrumPart of the Tama Soundworks Series - 6mm 7ply Kapur Shell Construction with Sound Arc Hoop (10 hole) sized 6" x 14". Kapur is relatively heavy and hard wood that provides a fat, dry and warm sound. This well-balanced sound is suitable for various genres of music.
- Kapur Construction
- Part of the Soundworks Series
- 6 x 14 Shell
Keep Your Drums in TuneThe Tama TW200 Tension Watch is an essential for any drummer's toolbox. This compact drum tuner is equipped with an easy-to-read dial that shows you the tension of your drum head so you'll have consistent tuning whether you're changing out heads or just tuning up for the show. The detachable nylon bumper helps you maintain measuring distance from the hoop to assure that your drum heads are evenly tensioned, giving you the best sound possible. Keep your drums tuned and properly tensioned with the TAMA TW200 Tension Watch and you'll be sounding great even longer.
Tommy Lee's Preference for the StageBroken sticks are a bummer - especially in the middle of a recorded take or live set. And Sweetwater knows replacing those wood drumsticks gets expensive. That's why we're pleased to carry Ahead drumsticks. These aluminum-core sticks are the perfect option for many drummers out there. They last 6-10 times longer than wood and are claimed to be safer on the wrists, safer on cymbals, and harder hitting with less effort. Ahead Tommy Lee Concert Signature Series Drumsticks are extremely long and heavy with a short taper. This results in a front-heavy stick that delivers the intensity Tommy needs for his live shows. Ahead drumsticks: ahead of their timeDrummer and engineer Rick Grossman recognized a trend in sporting goods in the early 1990s. Traditional wood baseball bats and hockey sticks were being replaced with light and durable aluminum ones. Grossman wondered if the same technology could be applied to drumsticks. Grossman developed a prototype that his company eventually sold to Bob Kasha, and thus, the Ahead company was born. Ahead drumsticks have found favor among metal artists and heavy hitters across the globe, and today they can be seen in the hands of Lars Ulrich, Mick Fleetwood, and Tommy Lee, just to name a few. Ahead Tommy Lee Concert Signature Series Drumsticks Features:
- The only drumstick brand with a 60-day warranty!
- Designed for Tommy Lee of Motley Crue and Smashing Pumpkins
- Lasts 6-10 times longer than traditional wood sticks
- Lightweight, durable aerospace 7075 aluminum tube core
- Vibration Reduction System (VRS) provides 50% less shock and 5% more rebound than wood
- Safer on the wrists - great for carpal tunnel and arthritis sufferers
- Provides harder strokes with less effort
- Powder coated finish feels nice in the hands
- Polyurethane shaft covers are easy to replace and recycle
- Replaceable tips vary cymbal response instantly
- Won't damage your equipment or void cymbal warranty
- Manufactured to exact tolerances (+/- 1g) for the perfect pair every time
- Material:Aluminum core with polyurethane sleeve
- Model:Tommy Lee
- Tip Material:Nylon
- Manufacturer Part Number:TC
MS-60B MultiStomp Bass Pedal
Specifications.Neck: Wizard III Maple neck .Fingerboard: Maple w/Black dot inlay .Frets: Jumbo .Body: Ash .Neck Pickup: Quantum (H) .Middle Pickup: Quantum (S) .Bridge Pickup: Quantum (H) .Bridge: Edge-Zero II Tremolo w/ ZPS3Fe .Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black .Scale Length: 25.5"
Tightens, Tunes, and Repairs Anything on Your KitSweetwater has seen a number of drum multi tools roll out this year, and we couldn't be happier. Products like the TAMA TMT9 have been sorely missing from stick bags for decades. The TAMA Multi Tool includes two drum keys: one offset for hard-to-reach screws, and one that lets you use the entire tool as a T key - great for added torque and quick head replacements. Additional tools include an Allen wrench set for on-site kick pedal tune-ups, a Phillips screwdriver for stands and snare strainers, and a 7mm hex nut driver to tighten down loose lug nuts. We also really liked the wing nut opening, which gives you extra power to lock in stand angles and tear them down again at the end of the night.
Heavy-duty Cymbal Stand You Can Count OnTama's HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand gives you the stability and versatility you need. The patented Quick-Set Tilter is one of the most reliable tilter mechanisms Sweetwater drummers have gotten their hands on, particularly considering that it's infinitely adjustable. Similarly, the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate make attaching and detaching cymbals a breeze. What's more, you can easily convert the HC83BW between a boom and straight configuration. And with its ultra-stable double-braced legs and Quick-Set hardware, the Tama HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand offers you extremely secure support for your cymbals. Tama HC83BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- A strong and sturdy cymbal stand that can handle even extremely heavy ride cymbals
- Broad tripod base with double-braced legs provide an sturdy and secure base
- Quick-Set Tilter offers infinite adjustability and rock-solid stability
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching/detaching cymbals fast and easy
- Convertible between boom and straight configurations as needed
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for secure attachment of external tom and percussion holders
- 15W practice guitar amp
- 2 Channels – Clean + OD
- Patented ISF
- Digital ‘tape’ delay FX
- MP3/Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- 2 x 3” speakers producing true Blackstar tones
Jingle All the WayThe TAMA Jingle Ring adds a great-sounding percussion instrument to your drum or percussion kit! Mounted on a hi-hat stand or independently, the Jingle Ring has nine pairs of nickel-plated steel jingles for a bright, clear sound that will make itself heard through even the loudest ensemble. The Jingle Ring's eyebolt-style clamp prevents slippage while you're playing, and allows for mounting the Jingle Ring to your hi-hat rod or the 8mm diameter rod of a boom arm. Add an exciting new dimension to your drum kit with the TAMA Jingle Ring.
Our revolutionary heat-tempering process transforms ordinary hickory into drumsticks with unprecedented durability.
No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks and consistent feel from pair to pair.