This Sturdy, Affordable Stand Has the Features You Need!Trust the Tama HS60W Snare Stand to keep your snare exactly where you need it, even during the your monster drum solo. Tailor your snare's tilt position exactly the way you want it, courtesy of Tama'a Quick-Set Tilter. The HS60W Snare Stand has a Swiveling Basket, so you can place the strainer in any position without affecting the rest of the stand. Add fatigue-fighting Escape Claws, rubber cushions, and a healthy height-adjustment range, and you've got an affordable stand that's built to fit any player or style. Check out the HS60W Snare Stand today.
Heavy-duty Cymbal Stand You Can Count OnTama's HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand gives you the stability and versatility you need. The patented Quick-Set Tilter is one of the most reliable tilter mechanisms Sweetwater drummers have gotten their hands on, particularly considering that it's infinitely adjustable. Similarly, the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate make attaching and detaching cymbals a breeze. What's more, you can easily convert the HC83BW between a boom and straight configuration. And with its ultra-stable double-braced legs and Quick-Set hardware, the Tama HC83BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand offers you extremely secure support for your cymbals. Tama HC83BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- A strong and sturdy cymbal stand that can handle even extremely heavy ride cymbals
- Broad tripod base with double-braced legs provide an sturdy and secure base
- Quick-Set Tilter offers infinite adjustability and rock-solid stability
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching/detaching cymbals fast and easy
- Convertible between boom and straight configurations as needed
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for secure attachment of external tom and percussion holders
Our revolutionary heat-tempering process transforms ordinary hickory into drumsticks with unprecedented durability.
No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks and consistent feel from pair to pair.