- 10", 12" and 16" TC Texture Coated single ply heads
- TC14 Texture Coated Batter
- 4.5" duraDOT for "tightening up" tone
- Two tTAB tone modifiers for adjusting unwanted frequencies
13" Kapur Snare from TAMA's Soundworks CollectionThe TAMA Soundworks Kapur snare drum is built from seven plies of select kapur — a heavy hardwood with a dark, oaky attack. Sweetwater drummers found this snare robust and balanced, particularly in a recording environment, with a warm, dry voice that excels under close mics. Tuned low, this snare elicits a husky bark. But tune it tight and the DKP137 can muscle through the thickest mix. Precise rounded-outer bearing edges, an included Evans G1 batter head, and a set of TAMA Sound Arc hoops make it fast and easy to dial in a wide range of workable tones.Your snare is the heart of your kit. Power your backbeat with the TAMA Soundworks Kapur snare drum.
The Perfect Feel and Premium Hardware:The Alesis Crimson Mesh Kit is a five-piece electronic drum kit featuring exclusive Alesis mesh drum heads (U.S. Patent 9,424,827) that delivers the perfect feel and expression. It features an 8-inch kick, 12-inch dual-zone snare, two 8-inch dual-zone rack toms and a 10-inch dual-zone floor tom, along with a 12-inch hi-hat with pedal, 12-inch crash with choke and 14-inch three-zone ride. A premium chrome 4-post rack with separate double-braced snare stand keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play!
Jingle All the WayThe TAMA Jingle Ring adds a great-sounding percussion instrument to your drum or percussion kit! Mounted on a hi-hat stand or independently, the Jingle Ring has nine pairs of nickel-plated steel jingles for a bright, clear sound that will make itself heard through even the loudest ensemble. The Jingle Ring's eyebolt-style clamp prevents slippage while you're playing, and allows for mounting the Jingle Ring to your hi-hat rod or the 8mm diameter rod of a boom arm. Add an exciting new dimension to your drum kit with the TAMA Jingle Ring.
Heavy-duty Cymbal Stand for Your Heaviest CymbalsWith its ultra-stable double-braced legs and Quick-Set hardware, the Tama HC84BW Roadpro boom cymbal stand offers you secure support for even your heaviest cymbals. That's because the HC84BW comes fully equipped with a detachable WA900 counterweight, which lets you balance even large ride cymbals and other instruments with ease. The patented Quick-Set Tilter is one of the most reliable tilter mechanisms Sweetwater drummers have gotten their hands on, particularly considering that it's infinitely adjustable. Similarly, the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate make attaching and detaching cymbals a breeze. Tama HC84BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- A strong and sturdy cymbal stand that can handle even extremely heavy ride cymbals
- Broad tripod base with double-braced legs provide an sturdy and secure base
- Quick-Set Tilter offers infinite adjustability and rock-solid stability
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching/detaching cymbals fast and easy
- Convertible between boom and straight configurations as needed
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for secure attachment of external tom and percussion holders
- Detachable WA900 counter weight balances even extremely heavy cymbals
Tommy Lee's Preference for the StageBroken sticks are a bummer - especially in the middle of a recorded take or live set. And Sweetwater knows replacing those wood drumsticks gets expensive. That's why we're pleased to carry Ahead drumsticks. These aluminum-core sticks are the perfect option for many drummers out there. They last 6-10 times longer than wood and are claimed to be safer on the wrists, safer on cymbals, and harder hitting with less effort. Ahead Tommy Lee Concert Signature Series Drumsticks are extremely long and heavy with a short taper. This results in a front-heavy stick that delivers the intensity Tommy needs for his live shows. Ahead drumsticks: ahead of their timeDrummer and engineer Rick Grossman recognized a trend in sporting goods in the early 1990s. Traditional wood baseball bats and hockey sticks were being replaced with light and durable aluminum ones. Grossman wondered if the same technology could be applied to drumsticks. Grossman developed a prototype that his company eventually sold to Bob Kasha, and thus, the Ahead company was born. Ahead drumsticks have found favor among metal artists and heavy hitters across the globe, and today they can be seen in the hands of Lars Ulrich, Mick Fleetwood, and Tommy Lee, just to name a few. Ahead Tommy Lee Concert Signature Series Drumsticks Features:
- The only drumstick brand with a 60-day warranty!
- Designed for Tommy Lee of Motley Crue and Smashing Pumpkins
- Lasts 6-10 times longer than traditional wood sticks
- Lightweight, durable aerospace 7075 aluminum tube core
- Vibration Reduction System (VRS) provides 50% less shock and 5% more rebound than wood
- Safer on the wrists - great for carpal tunnel and arthritis sufferers
- Provides harder strokes with less effort
- Powder coated finish feels nice in the hands
- Polyurethane shaft covers are easy to replace and recycle
- Replaceable tips vary cymbal response instantly
- Won't damage your equipment or void cymbal warranty
- Manufactured to exact tolerances (+/- 1g) for the perfect pair every time
- Material:Aluminum core with polyurethane sleeve
- Model:Tommy Lee
- Tip Material:Nylon
- Manufacturer Part Number:TC
Easily set the Desired AngleThe MCB30EN features the Quick-Set Tilter, which lets you set the cymbal to almost any angle and holds its position using the friction of six metal disc plates instead of traditional gears. The Quick-Set Cymbal Mate makes attaching and removing cymbals easy by simply pressing the two buttons on the sides of the unit. Fine adjustments to cymbal swing can be made by rotating the unit.
- 300mm Length
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
Our revolutionary heat-tempering process transforms ordinary hickory into drumsticks with unprecedented durability.
No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks and consistent feel from pair to pair.